How Much Does It Cost?
- GREAT news…….The program is FREE! It is sponsored by the UConn Orthopaedic department.
What Time Is The Program?
- There will be 2 workshops. 8:30am - 12:00pm and 12:30pm - 4:00pm.
Where Is The Program?
- UConn Health at 263 Farmington Ave, Farmington CT 06030
It is within the Musculoskeletal Institute. Registration will take place on the 3rd floor.
- You will have to park or be dropped off on the 3rd floor of parking garage 1
A map will be included within your registration packet
I Have Participated In This Event Before, Can I Apply Again?
- Unfortunately not. We have such a high interest in our program and we try to give as many women the chance to attend our workshops.
When Will I Know If I Have Been Accepted?
- All application notifications (accepted, rejected, waitlisted) will be sent out via email 5 days after the application cutoff date.
What If I Haven’t Received An Application Notification?
Will Transportation Be Provided?
- No. Participants and her guardians are responsible for transportation to and from the event.
Will There Be Food?
- Food will NOT be provided. Please be sure to eat before the program as you will be standing for the majority of the event.
Can Parents Participate Or Come Observe?
- Unfortunately, due to space limitations, parents are unable to observe during the workshops.
How Many Students Do You Accept?
- We accept between 50-60 students for each workshop. We will maintain a waitlist of 5-10 students. If one of the original 60 selected is suddenly unable to attend, a girl from the waitlist will be contacted and accepted in her place.
What If At The Last Minute I Can No Longer Attend?